Adult non-rider rates are the same as the Youth rates.
Summer & Spring/Fall Seasons
All prices are per person. This includes your lodging, three meals a day, horseback riding, and all other ranch activities. Taxes and gratuity are not included in the prices listed above. Check in begins at 4:00 PM on Sunday and check-out is at 1:00 PM on Saturday.
The Daily rates are for a shorter stay during the Spring/Fall season. There is a two night minimum stay.
A 30% deposit is required when you make your reservation payable by check or money order. The remaining 70% of the balance, taxes, and 15% gratuity is due upon departure from KD Guest Ranch.
Cancellations must be made at least 60 days prior to your arrival date to be refunded your entire 30% deposit. If you cancel less than 60 days before your arrival your deposit will not be refunded, but can be used anytime in the next 12 months. If you arrive late or leave early during the 6 night / 6 day packages, you will still be charged the full price.
Group and Conference Rates
Please call for prices and information.
KD Guest Ranch
Now taking reservations for 2013.
New swimming pool opening this year!